WHAT TO VISIT
The Aosta Valley is the perfect destination for nature lovers and sports enthusiasts. For this reason we have selected for you the best places to see and activities to be done in this little paradise. B&B Lo Matsòn’s central location allows you to easily reach the various destinations.
– Castles: Valle d’Aosta is famous for the many castles that dominate the valley. The best known are located in Fenis, Aymavilles, Issogne, Bard
-SkyWay Mont Blanc: One of the most beautiful attractions in Italy, the SkyWay is a cable car that can reach the point closest to the peak of Mont Blanc (Punta Helbronner), offering breathtaking views of the panoramic terrace.
– Aosta: The capital of Valle d’Aosta, where is possible to shopping and a city rich of ancient Roman remains. It is recommended to visit the Arch of Augustus, the Roman Theater and the Praetorian Doors.
– Saint-Marcel: the mining site of Servette
– the Plout’s Marian Shrine Notre Dame de Tout Pouvoir
– Casino of Saint-Vincent
SPORT AND NATURE:
SUMMER:climbing, mountain biking, down-hill, golf, horseback riding, rafting, hiking, parachuting
WINTER: downhill skiing, cross country skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing
– The Fair of Sant’Orso: 30-31 January
– Carnival of Ivrea: March 16